The DRS 2012 will do it better as the years before. The first time that an big German Championship will run in the neighbors country. Two new rallys will run in Czech Republic., where for some of the German drivers a complete new land there.
The DRS 2012 Saison will start in CZ by the Rally Lužické hory 27.-28.4. and the highlight is the Rally Bohemia 13.7.-15.7. for this Championship.
The entry for the DRS is the same as last years, it is free. This year you can win 10.000 Euro as prize money. This money will distribute on the top 10 drivers, the champion and the best youngster. You can drive there with all cars which care allowed from the DMSB rules plus WRC. The best five results will count for the championship and the point system is like in 2011.
DRS 2012 Calendar:
27. – 28.04. Rally Lužické hory, Hrádek n. Nisou (CZ)
08. – 09.06. Rallye Thüringen, Pößneck
13. – 15.07. Rally Bohemia, Mlada Boleslav (CZ)
10. – 12.08. Rallye Wartburg, Eisenach
30. – 01.09. Niederbayern-Rallye, Außernzell
03. – 04.11. Rallyesprint EU, Schwalmtal-Storndorf